Many years ago, our company adopted the KISS principle, a design principal noted by the U.S Navy in 1960 in all aspects of our company. KISS is an acronym for “Keep it simple, stupid” The KISS principle states that most systems work best if they are kept simple rather than made complicated; therefore simplicity should be a key goal and unnecessary complexity should be avoided.
With over 33 years in the development and real estate industry, we have perfected the use of KISS:
We Keep it Short and Simple.
We Build Green Houses and Energy Efficient Homes for America
- We buy only permitted, shovel ready projects
- We keep all our projects on a tight schedule and provide daily oversight on every project
- We have a strong pool of subcontractors, many whom have been providing services to us for the past 33 years.
- We get in, and we get out.
- We warranty all our projects and offer 24/7 emergency response to all of our customers.
- We build modern, green houses. All houses are HERS rated upon completion.
- Our goal is to make the process simple for everyone; investors, builders, customers, sales.
- Our goal is to build quality homes and to make EVERYONE HAPPY.
- Sellers of property call us first. We keep it simple and move the process quickly.